National Ground Water Association Announces 2022 Industry Award Winners
(WESTERVILLE, OH — August 22, 2022) The National Ground Water Association congratulates the recipients of its 2022 Awards of Excellence, Outstanding Groundwater Project Awards, and Sectional Awards, which will be presented this December during Groundwater Week in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Long-time NGWA member David Henrich CWD/PI, CVCLD is the recipient of NGWA’s most prestigious award, the Ross L. Oliver Award for outstanding contributions to the groundwater industry. Henrich is President of Bergerson-Caswell Inc in Maple Plain, Minnesota.
Additional 2022 NGWA award recipients follow.
Awards of Excellence:
- Dr. Peter Dillon of Wallbridge Gilbert Aztec in Adelaide, South Australia – M. King Hubbert Award
- Scott King, PG, P.Geo., LHG of Wood Environment & Infrastructure Solutions in Buffalo, New York - Robert Storm Intersectional Cooperation Award
- Dora Taggart, of Microbial Insights in Knoxville, Tennessee - Technology Award
- A. Scott Andres of the Delaware Geological Survey (semi-retired) in Newark, Delaware - Life Member Award
- Mark Kelly, United States Senator, Arizona - Groundwater Protector Award
- David Lipson Ph.D., PG of HRS Water Consultants, Inc. in Lakewood, Colorado - Standard Bearer Award
- Stewart Krause of Wyo-Ben, Inc. in Billings, Montana- Manufacturers Special Recognition Award
- Oscar and Christine LaBorde (posthumously) of Wholesale Pump & Supply in Shreveport, Louisiana - Supplier of the Year
Outstanding Groundwater Project Awards:
- 4B Engineering and Consulting, LLC / City of Keizer Risk and Resilience Assessment - Groundwater Protection Project Award
- Arizona Department of Environmental Quality / Expedited Site Characterization and Remediation of PFAS in Groundwater Protects City of Tucson Drinking Water Wellfield - Groundwater Remediation Project Award
- Illinois State Water Survey at the University of Illinois / The Private Well Class - Groundwater Awareness Project Award
- Daniel B Stephens & Associates, Inc / Hopi CARES Water Supply Project – Groundwater Supply Project Award
- LRE Water / Terry Ranch Project - Groundwater Supply Project Award
Read more about NGWA awards, which honor the best of the best in the groundwater industry, at NGWA.org/Awards.
For more information or additional comments, please contact Ben Frech at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (614) 898-7791, ext. 1570.
The National Ground Water Association is a not-for-profit professional society and trade association for the global groundwater industry. Our members around the world include leading public and private sector groundwater scientists, engineers, water well system professionals, manufacturers, and suppliers of groundwater-related products and services. The Association’s vision is to be the leading groundwater association advocating for responsible development, management, and use of water.