Darcy Lecture Host Information
- There is no fee for the Darcy Lecture
- You may not charge attendees to attend the lecture
- The Groundwater Foundation pays for the lecturer’s air travel
As the hosting institution, you are responsible for:
- The Darcy Lecturer’s housing (up to two nights; share the prepaid confirmation upon receipt of emailed host packet)
- Transportation (to and from the airport, hotel, and your location)
- Any meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the lecturer’s stay
- Providing a screen, projector, and computer for the presentation
- Returning the host packet materials within a week of the presentation (host evaluation, attendee evaluation forms, and the sign-in sheets).
Please note: Lecture hosts are forbidden from making video or audio recordings of the presentation. Livestreaming is also not permitted.