Use the Green Site Logo
The Groundwater Foundation strongly encourages each Green Site to maximize the use of the distinctive Groundwater Guardian Green Site name and logo to share your participation in the Green Site program, be recognized for your site’s groundwater-friendly practices, and help raise groundwater awareness.
Consider using the name and logo on items such as:
- Company website and email signature lines
- Social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, LInkedIn and more
- Signs, banners, flags and window clings posted at your site
- Employee apparel, hats and name tags
- Posters, brochures and event displays
- Event programs, newsletters, magazines and newspaper articles
- Pens, pencils, water bottles, certificates, sports equipment, key chains, tote bags and more
Use of the Groundwater Guardian Green Site logo is strictly reserved to currently designated Groundwater Guardian Green Sites only.